Monday, March 31, 2008



This is my youngest Grandson and perhaps the wisest. His name is Solomon, so that bodes well biblically, He speaks constantly in his own tongue, which no one has learned to interpret yet. He lives with his brother Sidney in Vancouver British Columbia.
Sidney is our 4 year old Grandson named Sidney because if you play hockey you must have a name that converts well to one syllable. As you can see he is computer literate. He first learned to Google the word PIXAR and find his favorite films. Now I understand he can find his Grandfather's site in Flickr, so I'm certain his next step will find Grandpas Blog 
"Old can = Fun" So I now must censor all my stuff. There is a law prohibiting voting until
 you are 18, and drinking spirits until you are 21.But there are no laws prohibiting kids on the internet. I know there is software written that limits childrens access to naked ladies, I also know where children are concerned, they will find a way, password. or key. It is in their nature to look and the more cleverly you hide something the more determined they are to find it. Kids are like that. I remember one of my first metal banks made kid proof! I could insert a thin piece of metal in the opening and turn upside down and jiggle all the money out! 

---30---









No comments: