Monday, March 24, 2008

"Have you ever heard this one"?


It seems lately when I'm in a conversation I always have an interesting anecdote, that is perfect for the time and place. Then when I'm holding court and lose my train people just go on and don't wait on baited breath. I find my wife also telling long involved personal stories. I can see this in her, but fail to see it in me. So in the future, if you yawn, look at your watch, and I fail to take heed. you can hum a few bars of "It seems to me I've heard this song before" Getting old usually entails many interesting experiences. I always feel you need to know, I should learn, but probably never will. so the next time we meet, just remember "I've heard that song before, it's from an old familiar score."
 "may your day be full of easily solved problems and food taste great without adding an ounce of weight!"

No comments: